Published: July 13, 2014, 10:04 pm
- EDITORIAL: An Uphill Slog Towards 2015 For Spanish Socialists
- 197,000 Spanish Socialists Vote For New PSOE Secretary General For First Time In Party’s History
- Madina, Sánchez and Pérez Tapias To Campaign For Leadership Of Spanish Socialist Party (PSOE)
- EDITORIAL: Creative Destruction Comes To Spanish Politics
- Spanish Socialist Party Leader Rubalcaba To Resign After Very Bad European Election Results
- Bloomberg: New Spanish Socialist Leader Sanchez Pledges to Rebuild Party
- AFP: Spain's Socialists elect new leader to turn party around
Published: July 6, 2014, 3:16 pm
- EDITORIAL: Spanish Finance Blindsided By Implosion Of Gowex
- Gotham City Research: Formal Response to Gowex & Jenaro Garcia Martin’s Public Confession
- Gotham City Research: Original Let’s Gowex Pescanovan Charade Report
- FT: Jenaro García Martín to face court over Gowex collapse
- Reuters: Why Were Investors Taken In By Gowex?
NEWS: Felipe VI makes his first visit as king to Catalonia, 600 protestors march in Gerona to shouts of “burn the Spanish crown”, and the Catalan parliament demands a referendum on a republic.
Published: June 27, 2014, 12:12 pm
- CHRONICLE: The Day Spain Proclaimed Felipe VI King
- Basques Organise Human Chain, Catalans Human Towers, To Promote Right To Decide
- 60 Protestors Trap And Attack Spanish Finance Minister’s Car In Barcelona After Political Rally
- 10 Catalan Wise Men Already Drawing Up A Draft Constitution For New Catalan Republic
- Mas Confirms Catalan Independence Vote In 2014, Rajoy Reaffirms Spanish Refusal
CHRONICLE: On a gloriously warm late-spring morning in Madrid, the entire Spanish establishment and tens of thousands of Spaniards gathered to proclaim Felipe VI the new King of Spain.
Published: June 22, 2014, 5:44 pm
- EDITORIAL: Where Would Felipe VI Take Spaniards By 2054?
- AUDIO SLIDESHOW: The Proclamation Of Felipe VI, King of Spain, In Madrid
- BIG PICTURES: King Felipe VI Swears Allegiance To The Constitution Before Spanish Parliament
- BIG PICTURES: King Felipe VI Presides Over Proclamation Parade Outside Congress In Madrid
- BIG PICTURES: King Felipe VI & Queen Letizia Greet Thousands From Royal Palace In Madrid
NEWS: King Juan Carlos has signed his abdication bill into law this evening during a short ceremony at the Royal Palace in Madrid, following its approval by both houses of the Spanish parliament.
Published: June 18, 2014, 8:24 pm
- BIG PICTURES: King Of Spain Signs Abdication At Royal Palace Ceremony In Madrid
- Spanish Senate Votes 233-5 In Favour Of Passing 68-Word Abdication Bill For King Juan Carlos
- 7,000 Police Lock Down Madrid, Airspace To Close, Flags To Be Flown For Proclamation Of Felipe VI
- Spanish MPs In Congress Vote 299–19 In Favour Of Government’s 68-Word Abdication Bill For King
- Felipe To Be Proclaimed King Of Spain On June 19. Government Submits 68-Word Abdication Bill
CHRONICLE: The Podemos circle in Murcia last night was long, hot, sweaty, chaotic and confusing, but the 150 circle attendees were excited about being listened to and about participating in politics.
Published: June 12, 2014, 10:24 am
- New Polls Forecast 30 To 58 Parliamentary Seats For Podemos In Spain’s 2015 General Election
- EDITORIAL: A National Disaster And The Rise Of Podemos
- EDITORIAL: Earthquakes In Europe, A Terremoto In Spain
- INTERVIEW: “We Don’t Care About The Stock Market”, Says Podemos Euro MP Lola Sánchez
- INTERVIEW: "Podemos Is Not Extreme Left But Extreme Necessity", Says Euro MP Rodriguez
NEWS: After days of speculation before tomorrow morning’s abdication bill vote in the Spanish Congress, Mr. Madina tells Spanish journalists: “I have said many times that I am republican”.
Published: June 10, 2014, 4:18 pm
- EDITORIAL: Mr. Madina’s Chance For Republican Hope & Glory
- Thousands Of Spaniards Take Part In New Third Republic Demonstrations In 40 Spanish Cities
- The Left, The Basque Country & Catalonia Demand A Referendum On Monarchy And Third Republic
- CHRONICLE: Excitement In Madrid Over Idea Of A Third Spanish Republic After King Abdicates
- BIG PICTURES: Thousands Of Spanish Republicans Protest In Madrid’s Puerta Del Sol Square